Monday 9 September 2013

Praveen Nadarju

Praveen is hands down one of the most entertaining people I know. He lives for pranking his co-workers, taking an extra interest in attacking Samad Khan. The amazing thing is more than half the time his pranks fail big time, in most cases backfiring on himself all to the enjoyment of the animation team. He has however occasionally gotten them to work, nearly bringing people to the edge of a nervous breakdown... Morgan Ginsberg for example.

I do thumbnails and drawings at peoples desks while doing animation rounds. Sometimes I do fun drawings of the animators to try and keep things light. One drawing I did of Praveen he said I made him look fat. So I re drew this for him.

 
Praveen is also an amateur magician (go figure) and like his pranks, his tricks usually go horribly wrong. Anyway he's fun guy to work with.