Sunday 25 August 2013

Annoyed... still

The majority of the time I keep a really cool head, and I like to think I keep my professionalism in check. But once in a while something or someone will set me off.

This drawing was done by Morgan Ginsberg and its one of my favourites. He tends not to do a lot of these sorts of drawings so I was happy to get it... even though I was threatening his life at the time.


As I mentioned, I have known Morgan for 20+ yrs and I mean everything I said about him. But, this image is still an ongoing daily possibility. Drawn while working on Gnomeo and Juliet.


I was doing some design work and talking to a director at a particular studio. He was filling me on some disgusting behavior a producerling was doing to him. This at least made him laugh.

  
My reaction to an agency being stupid again. Costing the studio employees time and money. Many animation studio's and artists suffer huge losses due to agency stupidity. Chuck's drawing.


A particular agency person that was extremely difficult to work with. This person got off on causing grief to every Toronto studio and post house they went into. His nasty childish behaviors subsequently pissing me (and everyone else in the city) off every time he had to be worked with. Chuck's drawing. 


Working yet again on the weekend to meet a tight commercial deadline. This is me hearing the people at the 'My Apartment' patio far below the studio enjoying themselves. Chuck's drawing again.


Chuck's general impression after a year of working with me.